RECIPES / USAGE TIPS
Essential oils can be the connection between your mind and your body and your well-being.
Your olfactory sense is linked directly to your brain, which is one of the main reasons that fragrance conjures such strong memories and emotions in us all. Since ancient times, essential oils have been used to promote harmony between the mind, spirit and body. Explore the relationship between fragrance and well-being with Via Nature 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oils. However you choose to enjoy Via Nature Essential oils, the experience will be memorable.
Aromatherapy is an easy and an effective way to improve your day and your attitude:
• Add a few drops of your favorite oil to water for a fragrant spray mist.
• Add a few drops to Via Nature Carrier Oils for a fragrant massage.
• Add a few drops to an essential oil diffuser to change the energy of your environment.
• Add a few drops of stimulating essential oils to a footbath to soak away the day’s stress. Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender, Spearmint, Eucalyptus or Tea Tree oils.
• Mix your own essential oil blend to make a natural insect repellent. Add a combination of oils known for repellent qualities to a spray bottle of water. Experiment with a combination of oils that works best for you. Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Geranium, Lemongrass, and Rosemary
• Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to Via Nature Carrier Skin Care Oils for a magical massage experience.
Select the essential oils that bring you the most joy in the moment.
Each of our fragrant oils possesses unique characteristics and impact potential. Whether you want to feel relaxed, energized, or rejuvenated, there is a Via Nature oil for you.
Each essential oil has specific qualities. You may prefer a sweet or floral scent, or perhaps a woodsy or spicy fragrance. Find a single scent, or a combination of your favorite oils for your specific purpose.
• Calming – Lavender, Geranium, Frankincense
• Uplifting – Tea Tree, Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, Peppermint, or Lemongrass
• Relaxing – Frankincense and Sandalwood
• Comforting or Soothing – Clove and Lavender
• Refreshing – Peppermint, Rosemary and Lemon
• Romantic – Patchouli, Sandalwood, Orange or Ylang Ylang
• Invigorating and Awakening – Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Grapefruit and Rosemary
• Deodorize or Neutralize – Bergamot or Geranium
Combine your favorites to create your own personal blend recipe, or try one of Via Nature’s exceptional blends!
Warning: Via Nature Essential Oils are highly concentrated essences of the plant. You should not apply full strength Essential Oils directly to the skin. If you are pregnant, lactating or if you have allergies to plants, please consult a trusted health professional or doctor prior to use.